18 December 2019
Our vision is to be an exceptional church school committed to investing in young lives. A school where staff and governors work in partnership with parents to provide a caring, stimulating environment rooted in Christian values; a school with high expectations where all are valued and nurtured as individuals because they are unique and loved by God.
In St Philip’s School we aim to:
- recognise and nurture each individual’s needs, strengths and talents and to develop good character.
- provide a broad, balanced and inspirational education which enables learners to have high expectations and achieve high standards.
- promote high standards of behaviour where all are respectful, honest, and compassionate.
- provide a safe, stimulating and happy learning environment grounded in Christian values.
- teach children to be responsible moral citizens who act independently and co-operatively with an awareness of and respect for the multicultural community and world in which we live.
- work together with parents as co-educators to promote strong home-school relationships to give each child a consistency in their development.