23 June 2022
Our vision is to be an exceptional church school committed to investing in young lives. A school where staff and governors work in partnership with parents to provide a caring, stimulating environment rooted in Christian values; a school with high expectations where all are valued and nurtured as individuals because they are unique and loved by God.
Our 7 key school values of: Respect, Love, Kindness, Honesty, Perseverance, Forgiveness and Hope, together with the British values of Rule of law, Democracy, Individual liberty, Tolerance and Respect underpin and dovetail with our behaviour expectations and school ethos.
In St Philip’s School we aim to:
- recognise and nurture each individual’s needs, strengths and talents and to develop good character.
- provide a broad, balanced and inspirational education which enables learners to have high expectations and achieve high standards.
- promote high standards of behaviour where all are respectful, honest, and compassionate.
- provide a safe, stimulating and happy learning environment grounded in Christian values.
- teach children to be responsible moral citizens who act independently and co-operatively with an awareness of and respect for the multicultural community and world in which we live.
- work together with parents as co-educators to promote strong home-school relationships to give each child a consistency in their development.